Harod Associates operate an in-house cyber investigation platform called SEEKER and a social media monitoring platform called SENTINEL. However, what truly sets us apart is our team of internationally experienced investigation officers who undertake the analysis to deliver you the best possible findings. So successful is the system that we are making it available directly to you:
- We understand that many businesses will have highly experienced analysts who could very effectively conduct cyber investigation work themselves, if only they had access to the latest cutting edge tools.
- We are making the SEEKER investigation tool available to you as a licensed product. Built on existing technologies and leveraging the renowned Maltego service, we have added an integrated suite of services to search deeper and quicker in a wide range of investigative areas.
- We are convinced that you will be impressed by the speed and depth that SEEKER brings. You will have access to over 50 forms of social media and a wide range of company information databases and capabilities, which will significantly enhance your investigation.
- SEEKER represents significant value for money, saving you time and providing valuable information from many sources through a single, easy-to-use interface. We have no doubt that over a year, SEEKER will have saved you money in terms of work hours, cases solved, increased credibility and assets identified.
- SEEKER is a unique cyber investigation platform.
- SEEKER filters all open source web data, including the deep web and closed data sets that have been made available. It then compares the results against information already held about the subject.
- SEEKER identifies relevant connections and compares any new discoveries with results from previous searches to ensure that nothing is missed.
- All relevant information discovered is mapped onto a malleable intelligence chart so that a base level analysis can be made.
- SEEKER examines information from the deep web, elements of the dark web, social media and closed data sets that are all legally accessible. An experienced analyst is able to understand and work with the system in a matter of days.